RSD DROPS 2020 ALL
A1 Midnight from the Inside Out 4:20, A2 Lickin’ 3:42, A3 Come On 2:58
B1 No Use Lying 4:56, B2 Losing My Mind 4:26, B3 Ozone Mama 4:00, B4 Greasy Grass River 3:20
C1 Soul Singing 3:53, C2 Miracle To Me 4:42, C3 Young Man, Old Man 4:13
D1 Cosmic Friend 5:22, D2 Cypress Tree 3:40, D3 Lay It All On Me 5:29
RAMS: Original Soundtrack Score is the complete soundtrack from the film Rams, produced and directed by Gary Hustwit. All instrumentals are previously unreleased and are written, performed and produced by Brian Eno.
This Record Store Day release is pressed on solid white vinyl.
SIDE A –
1. Bright Clouds of Metal, 2. Harmonic Guitar, 3. Unusual Temperament, 4. A Warm Sweet Bed, 5. Beautiful Metals, 6. Designer Piano
SIDE B –
1. Generative Lounge, 2. Design as Reduction, 3. Al’Khwarizmi Piano, 4. Shimmering Future, 5. For A New Design
Six songs from Brittany Howard, recorded with her full touring band at the famed Sound Emporium studios in Nashville. The collection captures Howard’s songs in a raw and exciting live setting. Features album tracks “Stay High”, “He Loves Me” and more.
SIDE A 1. Stay High 2. Baby 3. He Loves Me
SIDE B 1. 13th Century Metal 2. Tomorrow 3. Presence
k.d. lang and the Reclines major label debut from 1987. Back on vinyl for the first time in decades. “…she’s one heck of a belter on this set, with a set of pipes as big as all outdoors.” -All Music
Pressed on translucent red vinyl.
For the entirety of her nearly three-decade-long career, globally acclaimed singer-songwriter Lisa Loeb has been exploring a variety of styles of music, moving seamlessly between creating family-friendly albums, including her 2018 Grammy-winning Feel What U Feel, and adult-focused studio albums like Tails, Firecracker, and The Way It Really Is. It is her latest release, her fifteenth record to date, A Simple Trick To Happiness, that finds Loeb putting forth her most poignant and profoundly personal album in an exceptional body of work. The Record Store Day exclusive deluxe vinyl release of 'A Simple Trick To Happiness' features a deluxe tip-on jacket, poster insert, and 180-gram vinyl pressing.
1. Doesn't It Feel Good (feat. Michelle Branch) 2. Skeleton 3. Another Day 4. This Is My Life 5. For The Birch 6. Most of All 7. Shine 8. Sing Out 9. I Wanna Go First 10. The Upside 11. Wonder
Vinyl: $14.98 Buy
From the dynamic drummer heard on every Pink Floyd album, Nick Mason’s Saucerful Of Secrets offers the opportunity to experience the group’s early body of work in concert, including songs from The Piper At The Gates Of Dawn and A Saucerful Of Secrets. Alongside guitarists Gary Kemp (of Spandau Ballet), keyboardists Dom Beken and Lee Harris (of Ian Dury and The Blockheads), and longtime Pink Floyd touring bassist Guy Pratt, Mason drew rapturous crowds throughout North America and Europe in 2018 and 2019 – including dates at The Roundhouse in London, the historic venue that counted Pink Floyd as its first performance in 1966. Ahead of a dazzling audiovisual release of material from the Roundhouse sets during May 2019, this collectible 12” single features two performances from those sets (including Pink Floyd outtake “Vegetable Man,” played for the first time ever on this tour) backed by a custom etching.
"See Emily Play"/"Vegetable Man"
The first ever full-length release from Nat Turner Rebellion - a Philly Soul and R&B group that broke up before their first LP could be completed. Laugh to Keep From Crying compiles the group’s sought after singles and a wealth of never-released material sitting in vaults in Pennsylvania since the early '70s. As a group on the forefront of the Philly Soul explosion of the 1970s and the back end of the Black Power movement of the late 1960s, they were tapped into the revolutionary soul music movement, both with their works and their invocation of the original Nat Turner Rebellion, and this album is their long overdue first dispatch.
A1 “Laugh To Keep From Crying” A2 “Tribute To A Slave” A3 “Fatback” A4 “Care” A5” Love, Peace & Understanding” A6 “Can't Go On Living”
B1 “McBrides Daughter” B2 “Fruit Of The Land” B3 “Plastic People” B4 “Never Too Late” B5 “Getting Higher Together” B6 “Going In Circles”
7" single of Cat Stevens’ song “But I Might Die Tonight”, from the album Tea For The Tillerman. The B-side features the alternative version of the song, from the movie Deep End (starring Jane Asher), reworked specifically for the film and previously unavailable until now! Pressed on light blue vinyl.
SIDE A – 1. But I Might Die Tonight (Movie Version)
SIDE B – 1. But I Might Die Tonight (Remastered 2020)
FIRST TIME EVER RELEASE FOR THE COMPLETE ALTERNATIVE SOUNDTRACK TO THE GROUP’S SEMINAL 2001 VIDEO COLLECTION BRILLIANT STUDIO RE-INTERPRETATIONS OF CLASSIC MATERIAL, INCLUDING ‘HELLO SKINNY’, ‘CONSTANTINOPLE’, ‘THIS IS A MAN’S MAN’S MAN’S WORLD’, THE ‘ONE MINUTE MOVIES’ AND MORE 2LP SET PRESSED ON ORANGE AND YELLOW VINYL AVAILABLE IN LIMITED QUANTITIES WORLDWIDE
Released to mark the turn of the new millennium in 2001, the “Icky Flix” DVD showcased The Residents’ award winning videos in glorious technicolor. To accompany those icky old films, the group also produced brand new recordings of each of the twenty songs, providing an alternate new soundtrack to some otherwise ancient visual material.
Inspired in places, plain ridiculous in others, “Icky Flix – The Original Soundtrack Recording” now brings together those Residential classics in their unedited entirety, as reworked by the group and singer Molly Harvey in the year 2000.
Familiar to fans, enticing to the curious and just too damn weird to everybody else, this is The Residents up to their old tricks again, reworking some of their favourite old tunes in their own style. Whether or not some members of the group ever realised they’d recorded the originals of those tunes in the first place is anybody’s guess.
Available exclusively for Record Store Day 2020, on coloured vinyl and in limited quantities worldwide.
1. ICKY IN?, 2. THE THIRD REICH & ROLL, 3. CONSTANTINOPLE, 4. HELLO SKINNY, 5. KICK A PICNIC, 6. MOISTURE, 7. ACT OF BEING POLITE, 8. PERFECT LOVE, 9. SIMPLE SONG, 10. SONGS FOR SWINGING LARVAE
1. WHERE IS SHE?, 2. VILENESS FATS (CONCENTRATE)
1. THIS IS A MAN'S MAN'S MAN'S WORLD, 2. STARS AND STRIPES FOREVER, 3. HARRY THE HEAD, 4. JELLY JACK THE BONELESS BOY, 5. THE GINGERBREAD MAN (CONCENTRATE)
1. HE ALSO SERVES, 2. BAD DAY ON THE MIDWAY (CONCENTRATE), 3. JUST FOR YOU (DISFIGURED NIGHT PART 7), 4. BURN BABY BURN, 5. ICKY OUT!
Including 13 tracks, this sixth volume of the ‘Psyché France’ collection is a new tribute to the mavericks and lost heroes of the 1960s and 70s French music scene.
1. Gilbert Deflez / L'agonie 2:20, 2. Jean -Yves Liévaux / Cheval de Troie 3:05, 3. Edwige / Mon rêve certain 2:35, 4. Albin / Chante dans ma maison 2:34, 5. Patrick Roche /Révolution, qui dira ta couleur 3:22, 6. Présence / Dis -moi si... ! 4:10, 7. Serge Koolenn & Joëlle / Je rêve 3:27
1. Isabelle /Ne me parlez plus de l'amour 2:53, 2. Marco / Monte sur le toit 2:56, 3. Gilbert Deflez / Le perroquet 03:37, 4. René Vallère / Coupe de cristal peint 3:51, 5. Richard Lable /À pas démesurément lents 2:48, 6. Igor Wakhévitch /Beginning of Peter's Journey 3:18
2020 is the 40th anniversary of the formation of The Obsessed, one of the preeminent bands in the worldwide stoner/doom scene. Led by Scott ""Wino"" Weinrich, a heavy music lifer admired and acclaimed by the likes of Dave Grohl, Pepper Keenan, Henry Rollins and Phil Anselmo, The Obsessed has been releasing milestone albums for decades on labels like Hellhound, Columbia and Relapse, with Wino himself playing and performing with members of Sleep, Neurosis, Foo Fighters, Judas Priest, Black Sabbath and more.
Since their earliest days, The Obsessed accumulated dozens of demos, b-sides, covers and alternate recordings, many of which were issued in various limited releases and an early-2000s collection called Incarnate.
Long out of print, Blues Funeral Recordings' new ultimate edition of The Obsessed’s Incarnate is completely remastered, features the addition of four new tracks, and is packaged with all new artwork, photos, and extensive new liner notes with Wino himself telling stories behind each long-lost gem.
The Obsessed 'Incarnate' Ultimate Edition will be released in a beautiful gatefold double LP package with a unique vinyl color configuration for Record Store Day.
A1 Yen Sleep, A2 Concrete Cancer, A3 Peckerwood Stomp, A4 Inside Looking Out, A5 Mental Kingdom
B1 Sodden Jackal, B2 Iron & Stone, B3 Indestroy, B4 Mourning, B5 Spirit Caravan, B6 Skybone
C1 On The Hunt, C2 No Blame, C3 Neatz Brigade, C4 Hiding Mask, C5 Endless Circles (live)
D1 Streetside, D2 Climate Of Despair, D3 Decimation, D4 Fears Machine, D5 Field Of Hours
The first official Rolling Stones’ rarities collection, Metamorphosis, was originally released in June 1975 to try to outwit the bootleggers. The release combines legendary outtakes and rarities as well as the wealth of demos that Mick Jagger and Keith Richards composed for other artists, which were subsequently re-recorded by the Stones themselves. The collection includes an orchestrated version of “Out Of Time,” recently featured in Quentin Tarantino’s Once Upon a Time in Hollywood. The Record Store Day 2020 limited edition of the UK version of Metamorphosis will be released on hunter green vinyl and includes a full color exclusive iron-on t-shirt transfer of the album artwork, which alludes to Franz Kafka’s novella “The Metamorphosis,” the story of a man who wakes up one morning to find himself inexplicably transformed into a huge insect.
SIDE A –
1. Out Of Time 2. Don't Lie to Me 3. Some Things Just Stick in Your Mind 4. Each and Every Day of the Year 5. Heart of Stone 6. I'd Much Rather Be With the Boys 7. (Walkin' Thru The) Sleepy City 8. We're Wastin' Time 9. Try a Little Harder
SIDE B –
1. I Don't Know Why 2. If You Let Me 3. Jiving Sister Fanny 4. Downtown Suzie 5. Family 6. Memo from Turner 7. I'm Going Down
Vinyl: $22.98 Buy
This Record Store Day 2020 exclusive features tracks from acclaimed composer Ryuichi Sakamoto (The Revenant, The Last Emperor) heard in "Smithereens" - the second episode of the fifth series of the anthology series Black Mirror. The cover art showcases an original design from Sakamoto’s long-time collaborator, Alva Noto.
“meditation app”, “plot”, “this is my last day”, “hayley”, “prey”, “chain smoking addict”, “chase”, “reverse surface”, “closing in”, “countdown”, “retreat”, :flashback”, :gun is real”, “shot”, “degrade”, “car crash”, :this is my last day 2”, “release”
The vinyl release of the latest album from the legendary Snoop Dogg! Featuring appearances from Wiz Khalifa, Russ, Slick Rick, YG, Mustard, Jermaine Dupri, Ozuna, Slim Jxmmi, Trey Songz, Nate Dogg, and more!
1. “What U Talkin' Bout” | 2. “So Misinformed (feat. Slick Rick)” | 3. “Let Bygones be Bygones” | 4. “One Blood, One Cuzz (feat. DJ Battlecat)” | 5. “Countdown (feat. Swizz Beatz)” | 6. “I C Your Bullshit” | 7. “Turn Me On (feat. Chris Brown)” | 8. “Blue Face Hunnids (feat. YG & Mustard)” | 9. “New Booty” | 10. “Take Me Away (feat. Russ & Wiz Khalifa)” |11. “Do It When I'm In It (feat. Jermaine Dupri, Ozuna, Slim Jxmmi)” | 12. “First Place (feat. Tdot Illdude)” | 13. “Focused” | 14. “Rise To The Top (feat. Trey Songz & Swizz Beatz)” | 15. “Wintertime in June (feat. Nate Dogg)” | 16. “Doo Wop Thank Me (feat. The HamilTones)” | 17. “Main Phone (feat. Rick Rock & Stressmatic)” | 18. “Do You Like I Do (feat. Lil Duval)” | 19. “I've Been Looking For You (feat. Eric Jaye)” | 20. “Little Square UBitchU (feat. Anitta)” | 21. “Ventalation (feat. RJmrLA, $tupid Young, Azjah)”| 22. “I Wanna Thank Me (feat. Markknoxx)”
The Beginning was released digitally and on CD in 2001 by Swamp Records in the US and Audium Records in Europe. Long out of print, this record was Tony Joe's 29th,and the first one where he controlled all elements of the studio. Stripped down and without any bells and whistles, this is Tony Joe recording, himself playing his classic swamp blues sound, and now for the first time on vinyl. Remastered and re-sequenced for RSD 2020 with new art and pressed on clear with black splatter vinyl.
1. Who You Gonna Hoo - Doo Now 2. Ice Cream Man 3. Wonder Why I Feel So Bad 4. Going Back To Bed 5. Down By The Border 6. More To This Than That 7. Drifter 8. Rebellion 9. Rich Woman Blues 10. Raining On My Life