Formats and Editions
From executive producers Kirk Cameron and the Kendrick Brothers-creators of War Room and Fireproof-comes LIFEMARK, inspired by an incredible true story that celebrates the gift of life.
David's comfortable world is turned upside down when his birthmother unexpectedly reaches out to him, longing to meet the 18-year-old son she's only held once. With the encouragement of his adoptive parents, David embarks on a journey of discovery that leads to a staggering truth from his past.
- "I'm so excited about the release of LIFEMARK, an incredibly inspiring film that highlights the beauty of adoption and the heroic sacrifice of women who make this agonizing choice in order to give life to their babies. The Kendrick Brothers, Kirk Cameron, and Fathom Events have collaborated to produce a truly moving story that encourages all of us to remember God has a loving plan for each and every life He knits together in the womb." - JIM DALY, PRESIDENT, FOCUS ON THE FAMILY
- "LIFEMARK movie is an incredible true story about a couple who chose life and adopted a child. That child went on to do great things and even reconciled with birth mother and father later in life. This film will touch your heart, marriage, family, and faith. Take a group to see this!" - DR. GARY CHAPMAN, AUTHOR, THE 5 LOVE LANGUAGES
- "I love that LIFEMARK shines a light on the wonders of adoption." - DELILAH, NATIONALLY SYNDICATED RADIO HOST
- "The movie is terrific; I felt each moment of the story. I prayed throughout the movie that it will inspire the beginning of thousands of new families." -
- "LIFEMARK is a movie that will grip your heart with the truth that every life matters to God and should matter to us. This real-life drama will keep you on the edge of your seat with unexpected twists and turns while demonstrating that God cares about every detail in each of our lives while He's writing a story that only He can write. You'll get a front-row seat to seeing how God showed up for these families . which illustrates that He's invested in your life story too." - MICHELLE WATSON CANFIELD, PHD, LPC, AUTHOR, LET'S TALK: CONVERSATION STARTERS FOR DADS AND DAUGHTERS PODCAST HOST, "THE DAD WHISPERER"
- "This movie will make you laugh, cry, and think! LIFEMARK didn't shy away from the hard parts of adoption. For many years there has been negative stigma around adoption, but LIFEMARK shows the beauty, sorrow, and redemption that can happen through a brave, selfless decision. Well done!"- ROBYN CHAMBERS, EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, FOCUS ON THE FAMILY
- "This film puts God on display by shining a bright light on the choice of sacrifice and unconditional love."- KEN WINDEBANK, COO, FOCUS ON THE FAMILY
- "The new Kendrick Brothers movie LIFEMARK hits the mark in bringing answers and practical steps to doing just that, while driving home the truth that EVERY LIFE COUNTS and ultimately doing what is best for the child is most important, regardless of past difficulties, mistakes, or regrets!"- DR. BOB RECCORD, NATIONAL SPEAKER AND AUTHOR
- "LIFEMARK is a moving and true story revealing the challenges which adoptive families face. It clearly gives dignity to an adoptive person's life story and affirms the vision for families to adopt children. Our current culture has overlooked the connection between the value of life and the amazing miracles it brings to adoptive households. Not every adoptive story is as sweet and positive as this, but LIFEMARK provides a benchmark for which we all should strive."- KEN CANFIELD, PHD, FOUNDER, NATIONAL CENTER FOR FATHERING, AND GRANDKIDS MATTER